Issue 0 of Review, “THE CREATION MYTH OF THE DIGITAL UNIVERSE,” is here! Rejoice.
- “Vertigo and Bone Room” – Julie Doxsee
- From “Electric Light Parade” – Karen Lepri
- “The Dark Clicks On” – Michael Robbins
- Two Essays – Mary Ruefle
- “Small Fates” – Teju Cole
- “Doing Without” – Brian Evenson
- “Dialogue, Doubt, and Presence” – Elizabeth Robinson
Editor’s Note: Overwhelmed by the number of things there are now to read/view/experience (I’ll keep this one short) but with an itch always to irritate, I’ve taken it upon myself to start a publication that already exists, on a forum that already exists — a true review, a re-viewing for those of you who have been keeping up — not to add to the clutter but to cut it down some, maybe. A quarterly table of contents published on a Sunday or a holiday, with perhaps a note from me now and again.